Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Vetting And Barring And Isa

slightly confused! Are we meant to be registering employees with the ISA and checking new employees with the ISA? I know it was put on hold but just wondering what everyone esle is doing?

Yes, I must admit I was a bit confused because I thought you coudn't register with the ISA because it hasn't 'gone live' so to speak. Although I did notice that the last CRB I did had a box for ISA information, or some such phraseology!

It is "live" as I have notified them of an issue which they responded and dealt with however- are we meant to be registering our employees? The guidance says new staff, then followed by those with CRB's that have exceeded the three years. One of our LADO's feels we should be using it- arrgh!

I was told by our CRB supplier that the ISA box was put on the form before the ISA scheme was put on hold, and that all CRB suppliers are to ignore that section of the form for the time being, until the review has reported back. Therefore it doesn't matter if you tick the box or not, your employees wont and cant be ISA registered at present.