Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Quality Counts - Ndna

Hi

Asked earlier if anyone had had any experience of Quality Counts and no one came back to me. Does this mean no one does have any experience?!

Any tips would be appreciated.

Looking forward to hearing from anyone!!!!

Hi Gemini69

We are taking part in the NDNA Quality Counts but havent got much further than going on the training session day, sorry not to be any more help, although we are due to start looking at it again come April, busy year unfortunatley so it had to take a back seat :o

Hi gemini

I have heard of Quality Counts as quite a few day nurseries in Stockport have gone through it. I get the impression it is very thorough but worth all the hard work. I can ask for you when I next meet up with colleagues if you like.

Linda

Same thing aren't they?

Pass we are in the dark ages, don't even have OFSTED just Social Services - now wouldn't you like to live where I live!

• 11 months later...

Hi gemini.

We are currently going through the NDNA QC accreditation and, with out wanting to scare you, it is alot of hard work.

as far as tips go i would advise you to tackle one section at a time. we were advised to hand out our sections to different staff members in the nursery and this turned out to be a nightmare. Also getting your policies and procedures in place is a good starting point, our policy file has doubled in size.

I hope this helps and doesn't put you off too much. :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)